1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number, (812) 825-9244:
• Have us delete any data we have about you, except data, if any, required by law to be retained.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Upon the receipt of your request, data will be removed within 5 business days.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service or communications) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In the event of a security breach where personal information is exposed, we will notify you of the breach within three business days. Our liability for any security breach is limited to notifying you, except as required by law. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, name, phone numbers, addresses, requests for information, quotes provided, and business applications.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Version 1.1 Updated 9.2.15